Wolf's Pit - Credits
Credits & Sponsors
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the following for their cooperation in staging this race:
- Land Owners
- Tenant Farmers
- Shatton Residents
- Hope Valley Garden Centre have very kindly allowed us use of their car-park and toilet facilities. Competitors and their friends / family would be more than welcome in the garden centre after the event and it would be great if we could put a little back to those who help the fell running community; they even sell Mars Bars!
- TURF by Malcolm Malcolm Sowerby - Its Malcolms field where the races are run. You’ll be running over some high quality grass; well fed with manure, well nibbled by the sheep, well watered by the Gods - check out Malcom’s video of turf laying to see how fast he can move once Mrs Sowerby has the tea on.
We also wish to acknowledge the support of our sponsors:
- Intrepid Brewing Company or kindly donating prizes for the race.
- Thanks to Paul and the team at vividfish www.vividfish.co.uk who help with this web site. Vividfish is a web design and development company that is committed to helping clients utilise new technologies to keep them at the cutting edge of their industries.
- Accelerate accelerateuk.com the ultimate outdoor and urban sports store. Accelerate support our event through sponsorship of race numbers, prizes and promote the event as part of the Gritstone series
- CScapes photography, Photos from the Peak's, www.cscapes.co.uk at High Peak Garden Centre - who assist with prizes
- RAB / Outdoor designs www.rab.uk.com/ - who assist with prizes
- Carbolite who make fine quality ovens – based at Hope and a large local employer have very kindly donated prizes
- Visit Aqua at www.aqua3.com for the finest paper or all-weather laminated Ordnance Survey© maps, including new personalised maps centred on the location of your choice. The durable and waterproof laminated maps are ideal for runners and hikers - anyone who enjoys outdoor persuits in ALL weathers. Aqua 3 kindly donated laminated maps as prizes
- The organisers are particularly grateful to Shatton Hall Farm Cottages who kindly make available the toilet facilities at their Townfield Barn. The barn is situated adjacent to the start/finish field and can be hired by groups or for wedding receptions. Self-catering accommodation nearby is also available. www.peakfarmholidays.co.uk