The Tour of Bradwell |Results & equipment
Event results will be up on this website after the race.
Required Equipement List
As some of this event traverses high/exposed moorland terrain you MUST wear/carry the following items:
- Fell running/ Trails shoes that in the organisers opinion are fully suitable for the type of rough terrain that will be encountered
- Waterproof cagoule/jacket (with taped seams)
- Waterproof over trousers
- Compass (preferably a Silva type)
- Map (Your own or buy one when you enter and collect it on the morning)
- A set of walk directions (supplied on the day)
- A RaceTek dibber (you can hire one when you enter or bring your own)
- A sufficient supply of liquid and food to see you through the event- there will be 4 water stations on the route but you will need to supplement this
In the event of hot weather bring sun hat, sun cream and plenty of fluids! PLEASE DO NOT SKIMP ON EQUIPMENT - IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!.
Marshals will disqualify anyone who in their opinion does not meet the above equipment criteria.
******NOTE – this applies to ALL competitors. The FRA rules now state that these items are obligatory for races of this length- Even if it is hot*****
Water, orange juice and biscuits will be available at some of the checkpoints; tea, coffee and savoury biscuits at the finish. There are plenty of pubs/cafes in Bradwell and nearby in Hope & Castleton for additional post event re-fuelling!